Monday, September 6, 2010

The house we lived in...

The house we lived in was straight in the hood. There were gun shots, stabbings, and killings everyday. Luckily for me as a child I knew everyone in the neighborhood. Everyone looked out for me and made sure I was safe and had no problems. The neighborhood kids would always get things stolen from them like their bikes or skateboards, but nothing was ever stolen from me. A lot of kids turned out bad as they got older from the hardships in the neighborhood. I'm glad that I was able to keep my head on straight and go down a good path.

3 comments:

  1. Thats very amazing, im proud of you, keep on looking forward to better things.I grow up like that also but, i moved with my auntie Delaina in the 6 grad to live a better life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first part reminds me of where i live.
    its good that you were able to keep your head up playa lol

    ReplyDelete