Wednesday, December 8, 2010

College life 2

Everything is fresh I the brain all your friends is leaving, it’s no reason to stay behind unless you just can’t afford to go to college and that is very understandable. I feel the people that don’t go to college right after high school couldn’t afford it, was lazy, or just felt like college wasn’t for them. Hopefully if I’m not able to pay for college I will be able to get a good paying job so that when I’m ready to go off to school I’m able to pay for it.
            For example I have a lot of people in my family who waited to go to college and they explained to me that it was very difficult. My mother went to college to become and RN, when I was in the 7thgrade.she explain that going to school working and providing for her children was very difficult but she made it and graduated. She is now going back to school to become something else, she tells me all the time that a person can never have to much education. If she would have gone to college right after high school, things would have been easier for her. She would probably been getting paid more. But we’re very happy even with the hard times.
 I feel education is very important, and should come before everything. School will get you everywhere you need to go. It will grant all your wishes if you do what you  need to do and complete what you start.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool if you could follow your dreams and do what you want

    ReplyDelete