Wednesday, December 8, 2010

College life

Prompt: Some people go right on to college right after high school; others take a year or more off to work or travel. Which do you think is the better choice? State your position and support it with specific reasons and examples.
            A lot of people based their decision off of life experiences, some feel that college is top priority and should be done right away, others may feel it’s not that important. I personally feel that college should be done right away to get a better opportunity in jobs. Although I know it won’t be as easy I have plans on going to college right after high school. Some people like to do things faster then others, and others like to wait at the last minute. Everyone do things in a different manor.
I think it’s important to have a plan a and plan b. for example if anything fails you always have a backup plan. Some people like to travel the world and visit other countries, I’m a city girl so I feel there’s nothing outside of school that can better my life if it aint a job, and to get a job you have to have a degree in something. Going too college right after high school is easier in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment